Last modified: September 1st, 2020
This Laderach USA Website is located in the United States and is not intended or designed to offer or market products, goods or services to persons located abroad. Deliveries are made worldwide according to five shipping/delivery zones: Switzerland/Liechtenstein via Online Shop Switzerland, Europe via Online Shop EU, United Kingdom via Online Shop UK, USA via Online Shop USA, and Canada via Online Shop CA. For deliveries to other countries please check here.
This policy describes the types of information Laderach USA may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit or use this website us.laderach.com (“Site“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Site;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Laderach USA;
- Through Laderach USA mobile and desktop applications you download;
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Laderach USA offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Laderach USA, or any third party including Laderach USA affiliates and subsidiaries; or
- Any third party, including Laderach USA affiliates and subsidiaries, including through any application or content including advertising that may link to or be accessible from or on this Site.
Children Under the Age of 16
This Site is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to, or on, this Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16 years old. If you are under 16, please do not:
- Use or provide any information on this Site or through any of its features;
- Register on this Site;
- Make any purchases through this Site;
- Use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site;
- or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use.
If we learn we have accidently collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California CCPA Privacy Rights below for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect ItWe collect several types of information from and about you when you visit or use this Site, including:
- information from which you may be personally identified, such as your name, title, birthday, mailing or shipping address, e-mail address, and telephone number (“personal information“);
- information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as types of products you view and purchase on the Site and online, the city you are located in, other websites you visit, pictures without faces, abbreviation of name and/or
- information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and details about your use of this Site.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you give it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate around this Site. Information we collect automatically can include your IP addresses, Device ID, other information collected through internet cookies, web beacons, and/or other tracking technologies such as details about your use of this Site.
- From third parties including our business partners, service providers, advertisers and social media platforms, data brokers, and credit card companies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on, or through, this Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering an account on this Site, subscribing to our communications and services such as newsletters, posting material such as questions, comments, photos, or requesting customer service. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with this Site;
- Records and copies of your communications with us including email when you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of purchases you make on this Site and our fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to give us your financial information before placing an order through this Site.
- Information you type in the search box on this Site.
You also may also give us information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of this Site, or transmitted to third parties of other users of this Site (“User Contributions“). Your User Contributions posted on this Site and transmitted to others are at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for your information by logging into your registered account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or without risks. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of this Site who you choose to share your User Contributions with and we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by persons without authority.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with this Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to this Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on this Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, Device ID, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. We do this to help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service to you, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our Site audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site to your interests;
- Speed up your searches;
- Recognize you when you return to this Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of this Site may use Flash cookies to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on this Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- Web Beacons. Pages of this Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other website statistics such as measuring the popularity of certain content on this Site and verifying our data systems and server integrity.
We may also tie information collected automatically to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
Information Third-Parties Collect Through Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
How We Use Your InformationWe use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present this Site and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To provide you with products and/or services that might be of interest to you;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts between you and us, including for billing and collection of payment;
- To notify you about changes to this Site or any products or services we offer or provide;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on this Site;
- For statistical and analytical purposes in order to improve our products and services and your use of this Site;
- In any other way we may describe at the time when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our Site visitors and users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Laderach USA’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Laderach USA about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of this Site, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us at the time you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Laderach USA, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Laderach USA. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by Laderach USA to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or your order form, or account registration form, or at any other time by logging into this Site and adjusting your user preferences in your registered account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Laderach USA as a result of your purchase of products, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to Laderach USA at firstname.lastname@example.org or via us.laderach.com/contact-us. However, please know Laderach USA does not currently sell data triggering the Nevada statute’s opt-out requirements.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Please see Your California CCPA Privacy Rights below for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your InformationYou can review and change your personal information by logging into this Site and visiting your account profile page. If you delete your User Contributions from this Site, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other users of this Site. Proper access and use of information provided on this Site, including User Contributions, is governed by Laderach USA’s TERMS AND CONDITIONS. California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California CCPA Privacy Rights below for more information.
Laderach USA implements measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of this Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of this Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any visitor or user of this Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information through the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to this Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on this Site.
Laderach USA Privacy Contact Information
Laderach USA Läderach (USA) Inc., 750 Lexington Ave, Floor 9, Suite 08-117, New York, NY 10022 and email@example.com
CCPA Privacy Notice for California Residents
Effective Date: September 1, 2020
Last Reviewed: January 1, 2020
California CCPA Personal Information We Collect
This Site collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, this Site has collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e).
A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information.
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
D. Commercial information.
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
E. Biometric information.
Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
F. Internet or other similar network activity.
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
G. Geolocation data.
Physical location or movements.
H. Sensory data.
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
I. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99).
Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
J. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on this Site.
- Digital advertising partners and service providers, Social Media sites, Google search results, data brokers, and/or Linkedin.
Use of California CCPA Personal Information
We may use, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information to Laderach USA. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop this Site, our products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your experience on this Site and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through this Site, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of this Site, our products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve this Site, our products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you at the time we collect your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Laderach USA’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Laderach USA about users of this Site is among the assets transferred.
Laderach USA will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing of California CCPA Personal Information
Laderach may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. The CCPA prohibits third parties who purchase the personal information we hold from reselling it unless you have received explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of further sales.
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers.
- Data aggregators
- Marketing, Public Relations & Sales Agencies
- Delivery Companies
Disclosures of California CCPA Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Laderach USA has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Category D: Commercial information.
Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
Category G: Geolocation data.
Category J: Inferences drawn from other personal information.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers including Marketing, Public Relations and Sales.
- Data aggregators
- Shipping and delivery companies
Sales of California CCPA Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Laderach USA has not sold the following categories of personal information:
- A. Identifiers.
- B. California Customer Records personal information categories.
- C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
- D. Commercial information.
- E. Biometric information.
- F. Internet or other similar network activity.
- G. Geolocation data.
- H. Sensory data.
- I. Non-public education information.
- J. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
California CCPA Personal Information Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific California CCPA Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that Laderach USA disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
California CCPA Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that Laderach USA delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete, and direct our service providers to delete, your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise our free speech rights, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising California CCPA Personal Information Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the California CCPA access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at +1 800-601-3878
- Visiting us.laderach.com
- Sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the required information.
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows Laderach USA to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. However, we do consider requests made through your password protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to personal information associated with that specific account.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
California CCPA Response Timing and Format
Laderach USA will respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of receiving it. If we require more time up to 90 days, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide you will only cover the 12-month period before your verifiable consumer request is received by us. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance such as Excel Spreadsheet or plain text (CSV) format.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that your request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
California CCPA Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information at any time (the “right to opt-out”). We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt-in”) from either the consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to personal information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time.
To exercise the right to opt-out, you or your authorized representative may submit a request to us by visiting the following Internet Web page link: us.laderach.com
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back into personal information sales at any time by visiting us.laderach.com.
You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with your opt-out request.
California CCPA Personal Information Non-Discrimination
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time. We currently do not provide any financial incentives.
Other California Privacy Rights
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of this Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: Läderach (USA) Inc., 750 Lexington Ave, Floor 9, Suite 08-117, New York, NY 10022
Changes to this California CCPA Privacy Notice
Laderach USA reserves the right to amend this California privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on this Site and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
California CCPA Privacy Notice Contact Information
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which Laderach USA collects and uses your personal information described above in this Privacy Notice, your choices and rights regarding Laderach USA’s use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Phone: +1 800-601-3878
Postal Address: Laderach (USA) Inc
Attn: Customer Service
750 Lexington Ave
Floor 9, Suite 08-117
New York, NY 10022